Monday, January 19, 2009

love in a dream

HO MY GOD! i have the best damn dream ever! alright, alright here it goes... before i sattled down and closed my eyes, i was actually reading breaking dawn. so haha... i dreamed of edward cullen XD i was in the picture as well ok. maybe i'm just natalia in that dream or maybe i'm someone else, i don't know, as far as i'm concerened, i was the love of edward's life. HAHA XD
finally, my dream did come true in my sleep.

there were flames,snow,deers and not to forget, love. the part that was vivid in my mind was when the snow falls heavily, covered the earth and the deers in pure white. later, a wave of flames came into the picture and transformed the surrounding from pure white to flaming orange. here comes the unforgettable part ... when the phenomenal process was taking place, edward and i were embracing and love started to filled the air. HEEHEE that's my reverie =))

2 comments:

hny abbas said...

take ur time,keep on dreaming darling,bcz he's gonna be mine real soon,u know.

natalia harris thang said...

excuse mu-ah? he owns me.haha