Thursday, January 15, 2009

little addyn

on the 13th of january, The Mighty One had welcomed a cute and beautiful baby girl name Addyn Rasha Radheeya to this unpredictable and wonderful word at 12.57pm. Alhamdulillah...
ho my god, what a very lengthy name you got there little girl. at first, my mom texted me about the delivery but i didn't read the message due to my deafness and my sleepiness.

with another new member in this family, this house's gonna be noisier with different octave of voices

2 comments:

hny abbas said...

her face is so...round!haha,and she looks matured doh.welcome to planet earth,addyn.....bt ramzey.panjang gila nama but very nice,i envy the 21th century's kids oh,they have unique brand new names.

natalia harris thang said...

that's why, what a fuking long name la kan
will give our children nice names when it's time.hehe