Thursday, August 6, 2009

screwed up, what else?

it rained this morning.

oh howww inconvinient it is to go to class when it's raining. get your pants soaked in rain water, hold your bag closer to you so that it won't get wet and blablablabla.
my morning was... well... may i say, spoiled? thanks for being so forgetful and careless. my classmate's thumbdrive is somewhere out there, i freakin don't know where it is now. called my roommate and asked her a favour to see if there's a thumbdrive in my bag. the answer was no. tried to search at B6, nehhh, it wasn't there. where on earth could it be?

4 comments:

wongcheng said...

haha read my previous blog;

"HUJAN ITU RAHMAT"

Anonymous said...

;))
sleep and dream about the pdrive,
then it'll show where it is.
hahaha,

jgn mimpi anta msg kat org dohh

natalia harris thang said...

hahaha kauu mimpi hntr msg. uikkk

natalia harris thang said...

haha that adventure post of yours