Monday, December 8, 2008

finally,she came

guess who came by yesterday? it was eryna=) uh finally she came, i missed that minah la =P haha i felt like im in a busy mood yesterday,when to ou in the morning and came back in the evening. we thought of going to the park but unfortunately it rained, so the park was all wet and so on. that was ok, we ended up chilling at my room. but it'll be more fun hanging out at the park instead of chilling in my room. we talked alot,obviously. talked about her probs and mine as well. at night, while we were talking, suddenly my stomach was aching, having difficulties in respiring and my nose was blocked. my eyes began to turn red and they were swollen. one thing that im very sure why my nose was blocked is that i was exposed to dust. once im exposed, that's it, i'll be sneezing like hell. i feel like washing my nose and then fix it back to where it belongs XD that's impossible, i know. in this case, impossible is something.

No comments: