Wednesday, October 29, 2008

angah

i cant attend sunny's tuition class today bcs we'll be having a farewell dinner for abg ramzey tonight,he's leaving for dubai on this coming friday. he got offered a job there,which happens to be his dream job. jgn tak best r kan,dream job plak tu. unfortunately next year, my sister has no choice but to head to dubai ,along with rayboy and her newborn. hmm this house will be so called empty and bored, it'll be just me and my parents. without the presence of my sister and rayboy...of course there will be less noice. argh i dont like it, why does she have to go so far?leaving us behind? adoiii,nak buat camne,she has hobson's choice. i noticed that we're getting closer now, i tried to tell her my probs,which i already did =)
my assumption was, maybe i can talk to her about anything starting from the day when we talked about my problems in the restaurant =)

ohh adik loves you angah! <33333

No comments: